Traveling Russia aka The Russian Federation aka RF as a westener.

Required documents You will need a visum. You will have to proof you have a health insurance that covers Russia. You will need a voucher issued by hotel that proofs you have an accomodation. Costs about $10. You can try it here: It’s ok to get an unspecified voucher from any hotel, it’s only […]